LITHIUM Latin America 2019
Congress and Exhibition “Lithium Latin America” 2019 will gather together 250+ key industrial lithium producing enterprises, regulatory authorities, government, technology and equipment suppliers, and investors across Latin America, the US, Canada and Europe. Read more
Congress and Exhibition “Lithium Latin America” 2019 will gather together 250+ key industrial lithium producing enterprises, regulatory authorities, government, technology and equipment suppliers, and investors across Latin America, the US, Canada and Europe.
4-5 December, 2019
Do not miss the opportunity to take part in this significant event, establish and strengthen business ties with top companies in Lithium industry in the Latin American region!
Congress and Exhibition “Lithium Latin America” 2019 in facts and figures:
- Presentations of flagship lithium investment projects of the Latin America region from:
Ministry of Labour and Production (Argentina), Eramine South America, Galaxy Lithium, JEMSE, Neolithium Corp, Lithium Americas Corp., Rincon Mining Ltd, Millennial Lithium, Plateu Energy Metals, South American Salars and many others;
- Among extended delegations are:
Ministry of Production and Labor (Argentina), Neolithium Corp, Pluspetrol, Macusani Yellowcake, Stantec, Millennial Lithium, Orocobre, Cipatex, OBER, SQM, Ministry of Energy and Mines (Peru), Rincon Mining, Sulzer, Dark Horse Resources, Lake Resources, A.I.S Resources, Lithium Americas Corporation, Liex SA, YLB, Lithium Power International, Jujuy Energy and Mining Society of the State, K-UTECH Salt Technologies, Lithium Chile Inc, DuPont Water Solutions, Cenit, Sulzer Argentina, Saudi Geological Survey, Emerson Automation Solutions, Advantage Lithium, Eramine South America, Galaxy Lithium (Sal de Vida), Geoscom Engenharia, Minera Exar S.A.,South American Salars and many more;
- Among speakers and VIP guests:
- Alejandro Moro, General Manager, Rincon Mining Ltd,
- Alex Holmes, CEO, Plateau Energy Metals Inc,
- Carlos Oehler, President Of Directory, Jujuy Energy and Mining Society of State,
- Fernando Miguel Piral, President, South American Salars,
- Osvaldo Alfonzo Yañez, Innovation and Development Manager, SQM,
- Marco Antonio Condoretty, Head of the Implementation Department, Yacimientos de Litio Bolivianos,
- Natalio Battaglia, Mining VP, Pluspetrol,
- Alfredo Rodriguez Muñoz, General Director of Mining, Ministry of Energy and Mines – Peru,
- Phillip Thomas, President, CEO, A.I.S. Resources Limited,
- Waldo Perez, President, CEO & Director, Neolithium Corp,
- Marcelo Sanchez, Country Manager, Dark Horse Resources Limited,
- Tomas De Pablos, President, Liex S.A,
- Laurence Stefan, President & COO, Plateau Energy Metals Inc,
- Ulises Solis, General Manager Peru, Macusani Yellowcake,
- Gabriel Rubacha, President, Lithium Americas Corporation and many others;
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking: one-on-one meetings, business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive discussion and round table, and many other activities. Use this opportunity to exchange business cards with all conference participants!
Gold Sponsors: Ober, Cipatex, DuPont Water Solutions.