Webinar "Reinventing the Mining Business"
First of our Webinar Series, given the chamber’s industry focus for this year and the current times. The virtual event would host a panel of industry experts who would share their experiences and insights into what lies ahead, as the economy reopens.
We are overwhelmed by the response we got from our esteemed members towards our e-networking initiative, and would like to thank you all for pouring in your valuable suggestions and feedback!
As promised in our June Issue, we are extremely thrilled to launch our virtual events that would give our members access to webinars and discussions to help you network and learn together and make the best use of your association with PCCC.
Given the chamber’s industry focus for this year and the current times, we have initiated the webinar series with a discussion themed around ‘Reinventing the Mining Business: Post-COVID Challenges & Opportunities’.
Organized on Thursday, September 10, 2020, at 11:00 am -12:00 pm EDT, the virtual event hosted a panel of industry experts who shared their experiences and insights into what lies ahead, as the economy reopens.
- Kuno Kafka – Executive Director & Senior Counsel at Antofagasta Minerals Canada
- Jose Alberto Vizquerra Benavides – CEO, President at O3 Mining
What was in it for you?
- You got first-hand information about the industry encounters during and post covid, and how the fight for survival is not over yet.
- You received insights into the adaptability and agility of the mining business to cope with the unprecedented situation both in Canada and Peru.
- You got to know some real-life examples from the world of mining.
- You had the opportunity to have your questions answered and to network with the best.
On the day of the event