We are moving ahead and happily announce the launch of a new initiative that would give our members access to webinars and e-networking events. We will help you to increase your market share and learn together to make the best use of government polices to enhance your business opportunities.
The pandemic has imposed upon us a lot of restrictions, but we have decided that we would not let it deter us from moving ahead and working in the interest of our members. We are thereby working on initiatives to enable all PCCC members to take part in networking opportunities, while also learning from professionals and industry experts on diverse topics of interest to our member community.
In this direction, we are happy to announce the launch of a new initiative that would give our members access to webinars and e-networking events that will not only help you increase your market share, but also learn together to make the best use of government polices to enhance your business opportunities.
Some of the topics that we believe would be of interest to all our members have been identified by us, and are as below:
- Social media marketing & how it can be used for demand generation
- Learning new tech tools and platforms to enhance our market
- Incorporate new markets and different languages
- Prepare for reopening of the economy
- How to manage your institutional image in international markets
- Facilities to ensure payments from international buyers
- New tax benefits and how to avail these benefits to your advantage
Your feedback is important.
Please write to us at email@example.com, and let us know what you think of this new initiative. Your recommendations on the suggested topics above would be highly appreciated and will help us prioritize the sessions.