Closing the Infrastructure gap in Peru from the G2G perspective
Following its objective, the CCL Construction and Engineering Guild is promoting the growth of the construction sector, as a means to contribute to the economic development of the country, improving the quality of life of the population.
The Peruvian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce, located in Toronto, shares with the Construction and Engineering Guild of the CCL the objective of promoting the growth of the construction sector, as a means to contribute to the economic development of the country and therefore in the improvement of the quality of life for the population.
Join us, as we will have as Speakers:
- Eduardo González, Former Minister of the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MTC)
- Luis Alonso Robas, Manager of Megaprojects of the General Comptroller of the Republic of Peru
- Simon Lee, Commercial Attaché and Head of Energy and Infrastructure of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- Anne Bernard, Head of the Economic Service for Peru and Bolivia. General Director of the Treasury of the French Embassy
- Luke Durigan, Director of Infrastructure for Latin America for the Department of International Trade of the United Kingdom
The comments and conclusions panel will be in charge of:
- Juan Jose Cardenas, Director of the CCL Construction and Engineering Guild and Project and Infrastructure Leader EY Law
- Alberto Ñecco, Former Executive Director of ProInversión Perú
- Milton von Hesse, Former Minister of the Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitation.
In addition, we will have the participation of:
- Miguel Honores, President of the Construction and Engineering Association of the Lima Chamber of Commerce
- Luis Felipe Q., Director of the Infrastructure Chapter of the Peruvian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Past President of the Construction and Engineering Guild of the Lima Chamber of Commerce.
Spanish broadcast LIVE from Lima. Translation not available.